Missouri NEA has a complete program for professional and personal growth. Download brochure >>
Contact MNEA Teaching & Learning at (800) 392-0236. We are ready to assist you in understanding and applying information in the following areas:
- Professional Development Committee Training
- Missouri Model Teacher Evaluation System
- Mentoring New Teachers
- Special-Education Law
- Working Effectively with Paraprofessionals
- National Board Certification
- School Finance
- Bullying and Sexual Harassment
- Interest-Based Bargaining
- Successful Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Conference & Workshops
MNEA Professional Development Opportunities
Especially for Beginning Teachers
- Beginning Teacher Assistance Program – “I Can Do It”
- Tuition Grant
- Beginning Teacher Listserv
- "Start Smart" A Beginning Teacher Handbook – A handbook of resources and information targeted to beginning teachers and their experiences. To get a copy of the MNEA Start Smart, contact your regional MNEA office or log in MNEA Members Only to download a pdf version.
- Missouri Mentoring Program – Participate in a field-tested program that gets at the heart of an effective mentor/beginning-teacher relationship. This program provides a comprehensive look at the role of mentors in supporting new teachers.
Contact Ann Jarrett at (800) 392-0236 for more information on any of the programs listed.
- National Board Certification Seminar
- NBC Facts and Background