MNEA-Retired Fall Luncheon
Friday, Nov. 6, 2015
Mark your calendar for the MNEA-Retired Fall Luncheon, which will be held at Syberg's Friday, Nov. 6, 2015. We have a fun, but serious meeting planned. All MNEA-Retired members are invited to attend and are encouraged to bring a contribution for the Operation Food Search fundraiser.
Syberg's, 2430 Old Dorsett Road, Maryland Heights, MO 63043
11:00 a.m. – Registration
12:00 noon – Lunch and Presentations
Key Note Speaker - Judy Coyman, Operation Food Search
Featured Presentation - Princess Moss, NEA Secretary-Treasurer
You may purchase tickets for the luncheon online with a credit card or a check made payable to MNEA-Retired. The cost is $16 per ticket.
- MNEA-Retired Fall Luncheon Registration (Online or Mail-In Form)
Luncheon registration deadline Oct. 29
Join the Organization Working for You
Missouri NEA is the leading advocate for retired education employees in Missouri. We are working with PSRS, the Missouri General Assembly and Congress for you. The collective lobbying strength of the 35,000-member MNEA and the 3.2 million-member NEA is committed to:
- leading the effort to repeal the Windfall Elimination Provision (WEP) and the Government Pension Offset (GPO). More information about this effort can be found at http://www.nea.org/home/16491.htm
- improving retirement benefits for all education employees
- opposing mandatory social security for public employees
- increasing retirement benefit to 80 percent of salary
- removing the cap on lifetime COLA
- providing a fair share of Missouri Public School Retirement System investment profits to current retirees based on years of service, contributions paid and length of retirement security
You can join MNEA/NEA-Retired on either an annual or lifetime basis. If you would like to join MNEA/NEA-Retired, you have the following options:
- Join online as an MNEA-Retired lifetime member;
- Contact MNEA-Retired at 800-392-0236; or
- Print the form and send with payment to - Missouri NEA, 1810 E Elm Street, Jefferson City, MO 65101.
Get involved in MNEA-Retired