Annual MNEA-Retired Meeting
Friday, April 8, 2016
Mark your calendar for the MNEA-Retired Annual Meeting, which will be held at the Lodge of Four Seasons in Lake Ozark on Friday, April 8.
Join the Organization Working for You
Missouri NEA is the leading advocate for retired education employees in Missouri. We are working with PSRS, the Missouri General Assembly and Congress for you. The collective lobbying strength of the 35,000-member MNEA and the 3.2 million-member NEA is committed to:
- leading the effort to repeal the Windfall Elimination Provision (WEP) and the Government Pension Offset (GPO). More information about this effort can be found at http://www.nea.org/home/16491.htm
- improving retirement benefits for all education employees
- opposing mandatory social security for public employees
- increasing retirement benefit to 80 percent of salary
- removing the cap on lifetime COLA
- providing a fair share of Missouri Public School Retirement System investment profits to current retirees based on years of service, contributions paid and length of retirement security
You can join MNEA/NEA-Retired on either an annual or lifetime basis. If you would like to join MNEA/NEA-Retired, you have the following options:
- Join online as an MNEA-Retired lifetime member;
- Contact MNEA-Retired at 800-392-0236; or
- Print the form and send with payment to - Missouri NEA, 1810 E Elm Street, Jefferson City, MO 65101.
Get involved in MNEA-Retired